ModMansions owns a collection of ten luxury properties in Palm Springs. These are their homes maintained to the highest standards. Homes that they love, homes that they have remodeled, and homes that are treated with respect and fine design in mind.
With ModMansions you are in direct contact with the owner. Whether your plane is late or if something breaks, rest assured you can reach them and they will make it right.
The Cockoo’s Nest in the Movie Colony has over 5,000 sq. ft. of space with 6-bedrooms and 7-bathrooms. It sleeps up to 14 people. Formerly owned by Dale Wassermann who wrote “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,” this luxury estate is crazy good! If you’re looking for a large private property, luscious greenery, and luxuriously appointed, this private Movie Colony Neighborhood estate is for you.
Songwriter’s Sanctuary In Movie Colony is 5-bedrooms and 6-bathrooms at over 4,000 sq. ft. of living space. It was formerly owned by Michael Masser, a famous American songwriter, composer and producer who created popular music for artists such as Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, Roberta Flack and Natalie Cole.
Only ONE block from Downtown Palm Springs, Celebrity Hideaway is their “La Casita de mis sueños” or “little house of my dreams.” It is a walled and gated estate located in a park like setting in one of the most beautiful and exclusive enclave of Old Las Palmas.
See the Full List
• Luxury thread-count sheets so that you fall blissfully into sleep
• SmartTVs in virtually all of the bedrooms
• High-quality towels wrapping you in complete comfort
• Wireless Internet
• Fully-stocked kitchen appliances and tools
• Ceiling fans that cast a gentle breeze and provide fuel-efficient comfort
• Privacy landscaping and gating to escape the outside world
• Lounge chairs, pool rafts, and outdoor dining room tables
• 2 robes in the master suite
You May Also Like:
Receive news and announcements from Palm Springs straight to your inbox