Miro's

P: 760-323-5199
1555 S. Palm Canyon Dr. H-101, Palm Springs, CA, 92264

Miro's restaurant was established in 1994, shortly after the Terzic family immigrated from Mostar, Yugoslavia. Miro, his wife Mirela and mother Tidja, as well as the rest of the family, tried to combine home style cooking in their little corner restaurant, tucked in the beautiful Plaza del Sol in Palm Springs.

Home style soups, pastries and carefully selected recipes from Mediterranean and Central Europe, quickly drew the attention of the locals and tourists alike. Slavic, Hungarian, Italian, Greek and German style of cooking became a welcome addition to the Palm Springs  culinary market. Consistency and food quality, endless hours devoted to their little project, gave the family a chance to double their space in 1997.



Locally Owned and Operated, Group Events, European

1555 S. Palm Canyon Dr. H-101, Palm Springs, CA, 92264