Before I Do
So you’ve set a date and started your guest list.
- Book officiants
- Get quotes from photographers
- Book entertainment
- Meet caterers
- Reserve a block of rooms for out-of-town guests
- Select and purchase invitations
- Think about what to do After the Wedding
- Book florist
- Book rehearsal and rehearsal dinner venues
- Order cake
- Finalize menu and flowers
- Order favors, if desired
- Enjoy a bachelorette party
- Get marriage license
Here are some resources to help you with your big day:
Party Supplies/Decorations: Want candles floating in the pool? Want chandeliers dangling between the palm trees?
Caterers: From small plates to grand buffets… don’t forget the martinis.
Florists: Bright pink bougainvillea to exotic desert plants to exquisite arrangements.
Spas / Salons: From day spas to hotel spa resorts…feel fabulous and look glamorous.
Wedding License: To tie the knot in Palm Springs….you will need a California Marriage License