Your Spring Break Guide for “Fun in the Sun” in Palm Springs
- Guaranteed warm weather, sunshine and blue skies.
- Enjoy VillageFest, a free street festival every Thursday night in downtown.
- Nightlife and live entertainment at Village Pub or Las Caseulas, sing karaoke tunes at Peabody’s Coffee Bar, dance to top DJs at the Amigo Room or at the largest dance club - Zelda’, or party like Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack at Melvyn’s.
- Walk the palm tree lined, pedestrian-friendly Palm Canyon Drive and Uptown Design District offering retro and vintage shopping, art galleries, and many restaurants with outdoor patios and entertainment.
- Meet for happy hour, and stay for late night blackjack and games at the 24-hour downtown Spa Resort Casino
- Explore the outdoors on a giant rotating tramcar, hop in to a jeep or hummer for an off-road tour to Joshua Tree or go hiking to beautiful waterfalls and palm oasis.
- Get manis and pedis at our chic spa resorts or dip into hot mineral pools.
- Go ‘Mad Men’ style while taking a tour the desert’s most notable mid-century modern architecture.
- Wander the world-class art and sculpture collections at the Palm Springs Art Museum.