Wednesday - Sat - 9:45am & Thursdays 4:00 PM)
Join the Palm Springs Historical Society on a remarkable trip through Palm Spring's past. The tour leaves from the McCallum Adobe, 221 South Palm Canyon Drive and runs approximately 1 hour. This is a walking tour so please be prepared, bring a hat, water, sunscreen and wear comfortable shoes. Water may be purchased at the McCallum Adobe and restrooms are available at our facility. Tours cost $15.00 per person. Reserve you place now call 760.323.8297. Interested in private tours? Call to find out more.
- Complimentary Palm Springs themed refreshment
- Historical Palm Springs highlights - learn the history.
- Mid-Century and Spanish Architecture
- Fantastic Palm Springs stories - hear the glamorous tales of days gone by
- Palm Springs Walk of Stars
- Free admission to the McCallum Adobe and Cornelia White House
All Upcoming Events