It was in the middle of February and it was a perfect 75+ degrees (this is normal in the winter time) as the Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism team and friends conducted a photo shoot for this year’s new advertising campaign for the City of Palm Springs.
The campaign captures the city’s relaxed character and playful attitude that reflects a carefree, sun-kissed vacation experience. The campaign features local talent to capture the new and young spirit enjoying all that Palm Springs has to offer.
Behind the scenes photos...
The new ad series features photographs of a younger, hip demographic with headlines that include:
- “We’ve always been a sun-worshiper kind of town.”
- “Yes, it’s hot out here. That’s the point.”
- “You’ll find a friendly greeting always awaits.”
- “You can stay awfully busy doing absolutely nothing.”
- “Up, up and far, far away.”
- “Come fly our friendly skies.”
- “Leave the hibernating to the animals.”
- “Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.”
- “Lose the socks.”
- “We don’t need to weather-proof anything.”
Creative Director: Andrew Wilkin www.panoramicbrands.com
Photographer: Jaime Kowal - www.jaimekowal.com Instagram @jaimekowal